Recent Dermatology Media
Recently Dr. Strachan and Aglow Dermatology were featured in a piece by Mary Calvi on alopecia. Filmed in our Muray Hill office, Dr. Strachan discusses this condition which causes sudden hair loss. Doctors have seen an uptick in patients coming in for alopecia, which millions of Americans live with.
Media Dermatologist in Health and Beauty
In addition to being impeccably trained and experienced as a board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Strachan is also a media expert with formal training and experience. A true media dermatologist, Dr. Strachan is a trusted and popular source for the local and national media as she is helpful in communicating information in a clear and insightful manner using her excellent communication skills on-air, online, and in print. Her New York City background allows her to provide unique and interesting insights.
Aglow Dermatology Media Portfolio
For over a decade Dr. Strachan and Aglow Dermatology have been featured in the media. Here is a collection of the various print and TV appearances over the years that the practice and Dr. Strachan have been proud to be part of.
Print and Digital Media Samplings
- Teen Vogue: How to Get Clear Skin: 21 Dermatologist Approved Tricks
- Marie Claire: The 28 Best Anti-Aging Products Dermatologists and Beauty Editors Swear By
- NBC News: Can TikTok's slugging trend improve your skincare routine?
- Insider: 5 reasons why your hair may be falling out, including 'stress shedding'
- NBC News: The best products to treat sunburns, according to dermatologists
- Eat This: Don't Take This Vitamin Anymore, Experts Warn — Eat This Not That
- Authority Magazine: Telehealth Best Practices: Dr. Dina Strachan of Aglow Dermatology On How To Best Care For Your Patients When They Are Not Physically In Front Of You
- Bustle: How To Find Skin Care Products That'll Work No Matter What
- Yahoo Life: Common Itching Causes and Fixes, According to Dermatologists
- Bustle: How I Avoid Getting Hyperpigmentation, Even Though I Still Pop My Pimples
- Essence: Black Skin Care 101: What Are Keloid Scars and How Can Black Women Get Rid of Them?
- Teen Vogue: Black Women Speak About Natural Hair Bias in the Workplace
- Huffington Post: What Black Men Need To Know About Growing And Grooming A Beard
- Voice America: What Your Dermatologist Wants You to Know with Dr. Dina Strachan
- The Healthy: The 37 Worst Pieces of Skin Care Advice Dermatologists Have Ever Heard
- The Today Show: 23 drugstore sunscreens dermatologists actually use themselves
- Crains New York: Keeping up with the Vanderbilts
- Red Book: Dermatologists' Best Drugstore Buys
- The Atlantic: Skin-Firming as Self-Flagellation
Video Media Gallary
OLAY REJUVENATING MEDIA TOUR
In early spring of 2022 Dr. Strachan did a set of interviews with some of the morning hosts in the eastern United States. Some of the markets reached were St. Louis, Miami, Tampa Bay
NY 1 ALOPECIA REPORT
What is causing an epidemic of hair loss in African American women?
Get Serious About Skin Care - The Sarah James Show - Episode 3
Jun 26, 2012 Once we're out of our 20s, it's time to get serious about taking care of our skin. Today, Sarah talks with Dr. Dina Strachan, board-certified dermatologist, about ways we can repair past damage and prevent future deterioration of our appearance, including everything from wrinkles to choosing the right sunscreen!
Dr. Strachan Aglow Dermatology CBS News
Jun 26, 2012. Once we're out of our 20s, it's time to get serious about taking care of our skin. Today, Sarah talks with Dr. Dina Strachan, board-certified dermatologist, about ways we can repair past damage and prevent future deterioration of our appearance, including everything from wrinkles to choosing the right sunscreen!