Looking for a “laser treatment clinic near me?” Discover the Cutting-Edge Technology of Aerolase laser and Its Amazing Benefits
Are you tired of dealing with wrinkles, unwanted hair, stubborn acne, and discolored skin? At Aglow Dermatology we’ve got you covered. We are proud to be able to offer a suite of Aerolase laser technology to address a wide variety of skin and hair concerns. Aerolase offers a range of non-invasive laser treatments that deliver outstanding results.
What is Aerolase technology?
Aerolase technology is a suite of medical devices used to beautify the skin and address medical conditions. Aerolase utilizes a unique 650 microsecond laser technology, allowing for gentle and comfortable treatments with minimal to no downtime.
Aerolase Laser Benefits
- Effectiveness- this is state-of-the-art technology from the aerospace industry
- Efficiency-Many of the Aerolase treatments address multiple issues with one technology.
- Downtime- Unlike other laser treatments that require days or even weeks of recovery, Aerolase treatments allow you to resume your daily activities immediately after the procedure.
- Comfort- The treatments generally require no numbing or cooling gel. This means faster and more efficient treatments without causing any harm to the skin.
- Safety- In addition to its effectiveness, Aerolase treatments are suitable for all skin types, including darker skin tones. Unlike traditional laser therapies, Aerolase's advanced technology allows for safe and customized treatments, ensuring optimal results for every individual.
Applications of Aerolase laser technology in dermatology
Each of our three different devices uses a unique strategy to address a variety of skin issues:
- The NeoDerm® is a 1064nm laser in combination with a 650 Microsecond Technology®
which targets water, melanin, and hemoglobin (blood) in the skin which can be used for hair removal, antiaging, skin tone, scars, redness, veins, acne (NeoClear®), rosacea, psoriasis (NeoPsoriasis®), and more.
- The EraElite® is a resurfacing laser that can provide superficial to deep ablation (exfoliation). It’s a laser peel that can address aging skin, scars and acne scars, brown patches, enlarged pores and more.
- The Exci308® is an FDA-cleared UV light treatment for atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and vitiligo. These treatments are typically covered by insurance. It can also be beneficial for problems such as leukoderma and alopecia areata.
Here is a list of some of the many conditions we can treat with Aerolase technology:
- Wrinkles, sun damage, and fine lines
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin tone, texture and tightening
- Acne and rosacea
- Melasma and uneven skin tone
- Redness, spider veins and angiomas
- leg veins
- Scars and keloids
- Stretch marks
- Razor bumps, pseudofolliculitis barbae, acne keloidalis nuchae
- Unwanted hair
- Skin tags
- Psoriasis and scalp psoriasis
- Vitiligo and light spots
- Nail fungus
- And more…
Aerolase lasers and Skin of Color
New York City is one of the most diverse cities in the world. It follows that it’s important to be able to offer service to people of a range of skin tones. In addition to its effectiveness and minimal downtime, Aerolase technology is suitable for all skin types, including darker skin tones. This is a significant disadvantage as traditional laser therapies can have safety concerns on darker skin tones. With Aerolase, individuals with darker skin can now enjoy the benefits of laser treatments.
Aerolase laser treatment costs
The cost of Aerolase treatments can vary depending on various factors. Our board-certified dermatologist will determine which laser therapy is right for you. At that time of your consultation we will determine the number of sessions and the cost of treatment. Most laser treatments are self-pay. In some cases, however, with conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and vitiligo, these treatments are often covered by insurance if we get approval and provide a laser treatment CPT code.
Conclusion –laser treatment near me
Are you looking for laser treatment in NYC? Make sure you choose qualified professionals with appropriate technology. A dermatologist for laser treatment, such as Dr. Strachan, who has expertise in patients with all skin types, is the best choice to guide you through the process. Whether you are looking to remove unwanted hair, reduce fine lines, treat acne, and more Aerolase and Aglow Dermatology have got you covered. Schedule your consultation today!