Vote–for beautiful skin! Election Day flash sale! #ivoted – Musings of an NYC Dermatologist
- Posted on: Nov 7 2017
Did you take time for yourself, and society, today to vote in the New York City elections? If YES, great, our patients are winners and winner VOTE! If you voted today, we’d like to reward you having done your civic responsibility with a vote for beautiful skin– because voters are beautiful!
Here are the details:
salicyclic or glycolic acid peels – $99.00 (regularly $200.00)
Vi Peel $249 (regularly $400)
To be eligible:
2. take a picture of yourself with the “I voted” sticker and post it on social media with hastags #ivoted, #aglowdermatology and tag us using @DinaStrachanMD on facebook or @drdinamd on facebook, instagram, twitter or linked in. Post on 2 or more social media outlets and you may purchase 2 peels.
3. contact the office by calling 212-627-1004 x 1 and mention the special, tell us where you posted, prepay and book your appointment. You can also use the contact box on the website to schedule. Please include a link to your post.
4. Respond by Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 5 pm.
1. No refunds
2. The peel must be done by December 31, 2017
3. No show fee is 50%. The balance will be used as a credit toward another service.
4. We reserve the right to decline this offer where we determine it to be medically inappropriate.
5. No transfers
VOTE. POST. PEEL.
Tagged with: acne treatment nyc, aglow dermatology, best dermatologist nyc, chemical peel, chemical peels nyc, civic duty, civic responsibility, cosmetic dermatologist, dermatologist nyc, election 2017, election day, I voted, New York City elections, skin care expert, wrinkle treament nyc